What is vibration marking line?
Vibration marking line (also called noise marking line) has a concave and convex shape, and the height of the base plus the protruding part is 5-7mm. Usually, a dot shape, a bar shape, etc. are produced, and there will be a “boom” sound when the car passes by, which has a good warning and reminder effect to the driver, so it is also called a noise marking. It is much softer than the sound produced by decelerating road studs (iron). It is a high-tech product that is widely used by developed countries in the world and has the international advanced level.
Vibration marking is a high-tech product that is widely used in developed countries in the world and has the international advanced level. Its shape is concave and convex, and the height of the base plus the protruding part is 5-7mm. Vibration marking has the characteristics of anti-pollution, good whiteness, alkali resistance, durability, good wear resistance, good flexibility, strong weather resistance, strong vibration sense, good reflection and prompt effect in rainy nights, and the service life is generally up to 5 -More than 6 years, and the use is relatively concentrated, the overall investment is not large. It can be selected according to geographical conditions and traffic volume.
Vibration markings have another name called noise markings. Vibration markings are more common in life, such as highway yellow deceleration solid lines, some pedestrian crossing lines, and highway center solid lines. Vibration markings are usually made of dots, bars, etc. There will be a “boom” sound when the car passes by, which has a good warning and reminder effect to the driver, so it is also called noise marking. It is much softer than the sound produced by decelerating road studs (iron). Vibration markings generally contain glass beads, which have a good reflective effect at night, and the protruding parts will not be affected by rainy days, which has incomparable advantages of other markings.
Vibration marking can be said to have many advantages, so it is also more common in the use of highway marking. However, if the vibrating marking loses its main ability to generate “noise”, it means that it loses its main warning and reminder function, and the result can be imagined.
Vibration marking main effect:
Prompt the driver to drive in the lane and must slow down to avoid driver fatigue driving, and achieve the purpose of forced deceleration, so as to improve the safety of the vehicle.
Various raised reticle setting methods:
1.300mm wide raised marking line
Mainly set up in: main line toll plazas, ramp entrances and exits, hilly and hilly areas, continuous sharp turns, downhill sections and the end of the expressway (the intersection of the expressway exit and the general highway), enterprises and institutions and school gates to slow down. Depending on the setting position, the setting can be repeated several times, and the setting is perpendicular to the driving direction.
2. 150/200mm wide raised markings
Mainly set in: central divider, edge lines, dangerous sections, etc. The setting is consistent with the driving direction.
Square deceleration, anti-skid corners, rainy night reflection, vibration reminder
1. Slow down: prompt to slow down at toll plazas, turns, and dangerous road sections.
2. Anti-skid: It can prevent sideslip on the curve. When it rains, it can also ensure that the friction between the marking and the road is the same.
3. Reflection in rainy night: In the dark night of rain, the vibrating double yellow line and the vibrating edge line are still reflective, which can ensure normal driving, but ordinary markings cannot do this.
4. Vibration reminder: When the driver is tired and sleepy, he should press the edge of the vibration bump before rushing out of the road. The car will vibrate and shake, accompanied by the whistling sound generated by the tires and markings, so that the driver will wake up and adjust the direction. , to avoid accidents. So it is a good active protection method.
Post time: Aug-29-2022